Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 48327
HireLevel is looking for a TIG Welder in the Louisville, KY area!
The ideal candidate must have computer skills, great organization skills and can multi-task.
Job Category: Aerospace, assembly, repair
Position: Contract-to-hire; Full-time
Location: Louisville, KY
Shift: Monday - Friday | 6: 00am to 2: 30pm
Pay: $15.00 an hour
Similar Positions: MIG Welder, Machinist
Responsibilities of the TIG Welder:
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG and TIG weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
Requirements of the TIG Welder:
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience with steel, aluminum and/or stainless steel required
- Experience with MIG and TIG welding highly preferred.
- Experience with CNC press breaks, CNC folding machines and automatic saws highly preferred.
- Ability to identify and measure material
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and angle gauges
- Experience with Aerospace is a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.