Industry: Human Resource Assistant
Job Number: 47749
HireLevel is seeking a Talent Coordinator for our client located in Columbus, OH!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Department and is responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job Category: Full-time, 1 Year Contract
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 30 AM - 5: 00 PM
Location: Columbus, OH
Similar Positions: HR, Data Entry, Human Resources Coordinator, Compliance, Operations
Job Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Partners with Talent Acquisition department in providing administrative support in all aspects of hiring talent such as assisting with job postings, processing relocation and candidate reimbursements.
- Complies information, Inputs data and maintains database for all applicants ensuring accuracy of data and compliance.
- Schedules multiple detailed interviews and meetings including travel arrangements, transportation and accommodations for candidates.
- Assists with on-boarding and pre-employment duties including preparing offer letters, new hire paperwork, processing background checks and drug screens.
- Responds to internal or outside requests relative to the hiring process. Completes new hire/transfer information and forwards to appropriate areas.
- Provides basic reporting and assists with special projects.
Job Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- 2-5 years of related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate s or Bachelor s degree highly preferred, especially in Human Resources or Marketing
- Very strong multitasking skills
- Prefer knowledge of recruiting/hiring practices