Industry: Human Resource Assistant
Job Number: 47655
HireLevel is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois. This candidate will provide support with a focus on candidate experience as well as administration of the talent acquisition process
Job Category: 3 mos Contract, Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
Additional Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Collaborate with TA and Sourcing Specialist to create strategies on posting positions using standardized titles, and inserting key word recognized descriptions.
- Perform audits to ensure consistency and best practice guidelines being followed.
- Review resumes and screens candidate profiles while appropriately dispositioning candidate movement throughout the selection process.
- Coordinates candidate review by scheduling interviews, while launching testing and reference checking.
- Provides direction to candidates on hospital specific location, parking, travel and relocation reimbursement instructions.
- Administers payment for authorized reimbursements.
- Administers support to candidates contacting the team for application assistance.
- Guides conversation with candidates using Live Chat to connect to the appropriate team member for resolution.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
Additional Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- 1-2 years of related experience required
- Associates or higher required
- Strong work ethic
- Great customer service and relations
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.