HireLevel is looking for multiple Technical Support Representative in Boca Raton, FL!
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
Job Category: Contract
Contract Location: Boca Raton, FL
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm or 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Responsibilities for Technical Support Representative:
- Delivers and documents technical support solution on issues and escalates as necessary.
- Provides solutions to diverse technical problems and applications relating to digital control and building automation systems.
- Determine root cause of equipment failure (network, software, hardware, electrical issue, etc.) and run remote diagnostic scripts into IP-based devices remotely.
- Manages customer complaints and inquiries
Requirements for Technical Support Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business with a concentration in Information Systems preferred.
- Knowledge of network architecture, network operations, remote configuration, remote service/installation support.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support, help desk, NOC or technical call center environment.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and execute documented processes/guide documents relative projects and/or service, and deliver assignments comprehensively and accurately.
- Experience supporting customer throughout implementation lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical & data reporting skills. Knowledge of MS office products.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Case/Incident Management skills relative to industry standard Case Management software/tools.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.