Industry: Computer Engineer
Job Number: 45084
HireLevel is hiring for a Test Engineer for a client in Westfield, Indiana.
This company has been around for more than 50 years and provides custom test systems and engineering services to a variety of industries. Basically, their main goal is to simplify the life of the testing engineering customers they serve. They do this by building a strong, efficient process that has been proven to succeed. Currently, they are seeking a Test Engineer to develop electromechanical test systems for electric motors, starters, alternators, pumps, rotating power, etc.
Position: Direct Hire
Location: Westfield, IN
Similar Positions: Design Engineer, Test Engineering Manager, R & D Engineer
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer:
- Be involved in the complete system development cycle from quoting to design to system build and check-out to delivery and post launch support
- Deliver project status to client and company management team members
- Analyze electronic, power, and rotational mechanical test requirements
- Troubleshoot test requirements
- Assist with the development of component specifications and hardware systems
- Assist with program management; including fabrication and delivery/installation
- Rotate electric machines, power electronics, and control software
- Assist with sensor selection and integration for measurements; including speed, actuator, force, deflection, temperature, vibration, noise, torque, etc.
- Assist with control panel cabinet and panel design
Requirements of the Test Engineer:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employee.
- Must have a Bachelor s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering Technology or Computer Engineering Technology)
- Must have 5+ years of rotating electrical testing experience or related experience
- Must have hardware design experience, functional test development experience, test strategy development, and test fixturing design
- PXI, cRIO, and cDAQ experience (NI LabVIEW, TestStand, C, C++, C#, programming experience preferred)
- Manufacturing or design verification experience
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on full-time basis