Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47514
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Timekeeping Administrator in the Indianapolis, IN area!
The ideal candidate has experience with utilizing Time & Attendance software systems and has clerical related work experience.
Job category: Timekeeping
Location: Plainfield, IN
Shift: Monday - Thursday 1: 30PM - 12: 00 AM
Pay Rate: $15.75/hr
Similiar position: Time and Attendance, Coordinator, Scheduler, Payroll processor
Responsibilities of the Timekeeping Administrator:
- Manage data in Time & Attendance system
- Must be able to process employes hours related to processing payroll
- Reviews the missing punch list daily, determines actual time worked, and enters correct punches into the Time & Attendance system
- Enters badge ID numbers for all new employees and temp labors
- Adds and maintains schedule templates and shift differentials
- Reports to IT via ticketing system any software issues or time clock issues and ensures that time system clocks are operating properly
- Establishes schedules and performs time system daily maintenance, including resolving any system polling and posting problems
- Performs the moved OT function when needed
- Corrects incorrect or missing PTO punches, monitors balances and researches any discrepancies
Job Requirements of the Timekeeping Administrator:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- This is an intermediate level position and requires good interpersonal skills required
- Position requires attention to detail and the ability to stay organized
- Designand generates timekeeping reports as well as troubleshoot report issues
- Must be experiences with Time and Attendance related position
- Must be able to navigate Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Compensation of the Timekeeping Administrator:
Starting salary for this position is $15.75 per hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.