Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 48538
HireLevel is looking for an Transitional Living Advisors for our client in Carbondale, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? This position requires the right candidate to have social service experience and a bachelor degree in familiar field
Job Category: Full-Time and Part-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Carbondale, IL
What is unique about the client: You will be helping individuals attain maximum independence
Company Culture: working one on one with clients.
Similar Positions: Social Service, Social Workers, Caseworker, Welfare Provider, Aid Worker
Compensation of Transitional Living Advisors: $13.75
Responsibilities of Transitional Living Advisors:
- Provide outstanding internal and external customer service by communicating and interacting in a cordial, respectful, and professional manner.
- Meet all agency direct service provider best practice standards including adhering to Code of conduct, professional practice standards and agency policies and procedures.
- Teach basic life skills to residents to promote and encourage involvement in education, life skills, and employment.
- Arrange medical and dental care; assist with obtaining prescription medications; teach appropriate use of medications.
- Teach and models positive personal health and hygiene habits.
- Provide crisis intervention, de-escalation, staff support and CPI techniques to ensure the safety and well-being of both staff and clients, and complete all required reports, com logs, and documentation of all events and interactions with staff and clients.
- Adheres to DCFS licensing standards by maintaining site cleanliness and safety at sites.
- Participate in workshops, conferences and other special meetings intended to improve skills.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with allied resources, including school, probation, court
Job Requirements of Transitional Living Advisors:
- Must provide proof of a bachelor's degree in human services or related field.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.