Industry: Financial Advisor
Job Number: 47448
HireLevel is currently seeking a Trust Operations Specialist for a client located in Edwardsville, IL!
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8: 00 a.M.- 5: 00 p.M.
Similar positions: Financial Service Representative
Responsibilities of the Trust Operations Specialist:
- Monitor ACH transactions
- File CD s in dual control CD cabinet
- Reconcile 945 Federal Withholding filing remittances on a quarterly and annual basis
- Monitor, file, pay and report remittances for state withholdings
- Maintain Real Estate Tax pending items
- Balance mutual fund statements
- Monitor the vault and WM mailbox
- Verify wire transfer activity
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of the Trust Operations Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 3 months to 1 year of Financial Institution experience
- Securities operations experience such as mutual fund trading, security settlement, security receipt and delivery, etc. Highly preferred.
- Previous Trust experience
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements