HireLevel is seeking Material Handler for our client located in Casa Grande, AZ!
Our client, a major manufacturer with headquarters in Casa Grande, AZ is looking for a Material Handler to join their team. The ideal candidate can safely and efficiently work with and move product following close instruction or work order.
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Shift Times: Monday - Friday; Various
Compensation: $14.28 per hour
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Manufacturing, General Labor, Manual Labor
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Load, unload materials (crates, boxes and raw materials) within or near manufacturing area.
- Open containers using hand tools and transport materials using electric dolly, cart or other devices.
- Set up supplies for manufacturing and assist manufacturing team with heavy lifting.
- Monitor supply inventory, order supplies as needed, and keep stock room organized.
- Additional activities include tasks such as printing batch records, inputting data, logging and documenting, and maintaining work area for safety.
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have forklift experience
- Warehouse/manufacturing experience
- Ability to work in a physical environment including lifting up to 50 lbs., sitting, stand, bending, and twisting for a majority of the time
- Must be open to working on other shifts if needed and mandatory OT
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.