HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Clayton, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team?
This company's ultimate goal: the complete satisfaction of every employee and customer at every step. The culture truly is one of a kind! Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Clayton, IN
Shift: All Shifts
What is unique about the client: Temperature controlled warehouse, close to bus line, opportunity for growth and longevity
Similar Positions: Picker, Packer, Load, Unload, Warehouse Associate
Compensation of Warehouse Associate: $13.00 - $14.00
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 month of related experience with warehouse equipment is preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to pass background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.