HireLevel is seeking Dolly Exchange Team Members for positions located in Princeton, IN.
We are working with a Toyota supplier looking for motivated individuals to add to their growing team! Growth opportunities and $200 sign-on bonuses offered! This position is to safely support removal/installation of paint jigs while meeting performance goals of 100% on time delivery, 100% satisfaction of quality standards, and 100% correct sequencing.
Job Category: Dolly Exchange Associate, Temp to Hire
Location: Princeton, Indiana
Shift: 2nd Shift
Similar Jobs: Production, Assembly, Manufacturing, General Labor
Compensation and Benefits of the Production Team Member:
Starting salary for this position is $17.90
Benefits upon direct hire include:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with up to a 3% match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Responsibilities of the Production Team Member:
- Remove and install door jigs
- Select and sequence correct materials
- Install sticker plates and bolt covers
- Remove weld and paint jigs
- Install bumper bolt covers
- Fuel Lid Clip install removal
- Hatch protector install
Requirements of the Production Team Member:
- Must be flexible to work any schedule and potential daily overtime, including some weekends
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, stoop for 8-12 hour shifts
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled area (where applicable)
- A Driver’s License is required
- Must be able to lift 30lbs. repetitively
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.