HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Greer, SC!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Greer, SC
Similar Positions: Production Line, Forklift Driver, Dock work, Assembly Line, Manufacturing
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and cafeteria waste generation and removal
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping
- Assist other team member as needed (including plant trash and recyclables)
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Must thrive in a team -based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning
- Ability to work multiple shifts if needed
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Strong work history is a must
- Good written, mechanical and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.