HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Greer, SC!
Do you want to work for a company that is engaging with its employees and rewards opportunities in the employees’ careers? They have invested in their employees by providing a collaborative team-based environment that encourages growth across all levels and positions.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Greer, SC
Shift: 7:00am-3:40pm, 7:30pm-6:10am, 11pm-7am
Similar Positions: Production Line, Forklift Driver, Dock work, Assembly Line, Manufacturing
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate:
- Proper handling and management of no hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and cafeteria waste generation and removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team members as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
Requirements of a Warehouse Associate:
- Available to work over-time when needed
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies.
- Must thrive in a team-based organization, be detail-oriented, and enjoy learning.
- Ability to work multiple shifts if needed
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Strong work history is a must.
- Good written, mechanical, and communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Ways to Apply:
- Submit your application below
- Quick Apply at www.hirelevel.com/apply
- Call us now at 844-813-3131
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.