Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 45688
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Hazelwood, MO!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment! This position is responsible for move products from shipping trucks to warehouse shelves or from the warehouse to the store.
Job Category: Seasonal; Full-Time
Location: Hazelwood, MO
Shift: 7: 00am- 4: 00pm or 11: 00 am- 8: 00 pm Mon-Fri (Some Sat may be required)
Similar Positions: Production worker, Packaging, Warehouse associate, Material Handler, Janitorial, Assembly, Shipping and Receiving
Additional Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Identify, pick, count, and pack items on a picking list.
- Package orders to get them ready for shipment.
- Load and unload deliveries and incoming shipments as needed
- Operate forklift to move materials to and from storage areas, loading docks, and within the warehouse.
- Assist in maintaining building cleaning
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
Job Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Follow verbal and written orders
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Compensation of Warehouse Associate:
$12.00 an hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.