Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 46472
HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Herrin, IL!
Do you want to be part of a start up operation for a world wide logistics company? This is the opportunity for you!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract to Hire
Location: Herrin IL
What is unique about the client: Be a part of this company's start up operation in Southern Illinois!
Company Culture: This company believes in delivering world class logistics services to their customers no matter their business size. Get on the ground floor of this start up operation in our area with growth and advancement opportunties.
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Manufacturing, General Labor, Light Industrial
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Job Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Forklift Experience
- High school degree or GED equivalent
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.