HireLevel is looking for multiple Assemblers in Houston, TX.
Job Title: Assembler
Contract Location: Houston, TX
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay: 14.14/ hour
Similar Positions: assembly, warehouse, general labor, picking and packing
Responsibilities for Assembler:
- Assemble or attach a number of electrical, mechanical and electronic parts, components provided in work cell where sequences of operations are clearly prescribed and manage product change overs
- Pack, label and include instructions on all finished jobs
- Uphold high quality standards including identification of correct components to reduce number of defected parts
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition satisfactory to 5s guidelines
- Able to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to meet hourly/daily production standards for completed products
Requirements for Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 months experience in manufacturing setting or equivalent
- Ability to work overtime and be flexible when required.
- Standing, stooping, squatting, can be expected along with other means transfer of parts.
- Repetitive wrist, elbow, arm movement and work with small parts and connectors.
- Must be able to frequently lift, pull, and push objects that are up to 35 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.