Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 47541
HireLevel is looking for Warehouse Associate in the Indianapolis, IN area!
This is a growing company with great benefits and a great culture. They hire on with full benefits and paid time off after 61 days of employment.
The ideal candidate must have experience warehouse pick/pack, electric pallet jack equipment, and vocollect (headset)
Job Category: General Laborer
Location: Indianapolis, IN (on busline)
Shift: full-time 2nd shift, 1pm until job is complete (approx 10pm)
Pay: $13.10 an hour
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving
Additional Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain products to be moved.
- Loads and unloads products onto pallets, racks, or shelves by hand.
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming products to verify receipt of items on purchase orders or invoices.
- Sorts and places products on pallets or shelves according to type.
- Rotates product in partially empty storage bins.
- Identifies storage bins by using a 5-6 digit alpha/numeric code.
- Operates a picker and/or pallet mover to move pallets of products.
- Marks products with identifying information.
- Moves and stacks empty pallets.
- Weighs or counts items within place to ensure accuracy in inventory.
- Picks orders for Will Call customers.
Job Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- High school diploma or GED; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Capability to use pick by voice system including the ability to hear and to speak into microphone.
- Ability to operate a computer for inventory access.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move items weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme cold.
- Occasionally work in high places.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.