Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49265
I am refreshing this job in Indeed and noticed some misspelled words. Do you care to replace the JD in adapt with what is below? I am not sure which it is or even what client it is for! Thank you!
Also, how are your text going? I can jump in and help! Just give me a call and let me know!
HireLevel is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our client located in North Park 100, IN!
If you want to work for a company that is involved in the community and on the cutting edge of design, then this is the company for you.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job Category: Full-time
Shift Times: 3rd Shift (10 pm to 6 am)
Location: North Park 100, Indianapolis
Compensation: $15.25 per hour
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk, Forklift
Responsibilities Duties of the Warehouse Associate:
- Operates gasoline, diesel, liquefied gas, or electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform to aid in the loading, moving, unloading and/or stacking of materials in a warehouse or factory.
- May perform vehicle maintenance, or refueling functions. Must have prior experience.
- Work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met. Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- High School education or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Must have valid driver's license
- Minimum one year of experience required.
- Basic computer skills with strong attention to detail.
- Heavy lifting 50-75 lbs regularly
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
- Must be certified and have prior experience.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.