HireLevel is looking for a Conveyor Belt Operator in Indianapolis, IN!
Do you want to work for a company with a motto of Growth Through Customer Service®, our local teams work closely with customers to keep needed supplies flowing, provide supply chain solutions and expertise, and drive business improvements that help them compete and thrive.
Simply put, we don't just make a sale — we align with our customers to make them more successful.
Job Category: Full Time/ Temp To Hire
Location: Indianapolis IN- near 56th and Guion Road
Shift: Mon-Fri 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Weekends available
Pay: $10.00 an hour
Responsibilities of the Conveyor Belt Operator:
- Performing minor maintenance on conveyor belt
- Ensuring product runs smoothly and efficiently on conveyor belt
- Able to stand on 10 ft platforms when stocking or pulling inventory
- Moving, handling, and stocking product as needed
- Picking/packing and cleaning as needed
- Complying with safety regulations
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Job Requirements of the Conveyor Belt Operator:
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25-50lbs
- Able to bend, crouch, and stoop over and under conveyor belt system
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform tasks and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass the required background and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you!
Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.