Hirelevel is seeking a Warehouse Associate for a client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Lead/Shipping/Receiving
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows you to work independently while being part of a team?
This position is responsible for being a strong Leader with a teamwork mindset.
This company has developed a full range of services to ensure smarter solutions to client needs.
Pay Rate: $11.00
Similar Jobs: General Labor, Shipping, Receiving
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday Friday | 7: 00 am - job complete
What is unique about the client:
- Room for growth. The culture of success is nurtured by hard work, fun, and collaboration.
- They are dedicated to helping their employees thrive and help their professional careers to flourish so that they reach their full potential!
- They offer competitive weekly pay and benefits.
Description for the Warehouse Associate:
- Inventory Control
- Meet background and drug screening verification requirements
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and alternate schedules/shifts is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Open bales, crates and other containers.
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock. Packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Assist shipping and receiving by unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.