Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48555
HireLevel is currently searching for a Warehouse Associate in Irving, TX!
This client is a global multi-level marketing corporation that develops, markets, and sells dietary supplements, weight management, sports nutrition and personal-care products.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for variety of processing duties according to batch record and Standard Operating Procedures in the manufacturing department including but not limited to weighing, granulation, compression, blending and coating.
Shift: multiple shifts available
Compensation: $12 based on experience
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Report process or equipment problems to supervisor, perform minor or basic troubleshooting.
- Ensure batch records equipment log books and other relevant records are current.
- Set-up and operate equipment for processing operations.
- Clean and maintain processing rooms and equipment.
- Monitor process and equipment and make necessary adjustments to maintain batch record specifications.
- Monitor product quality.
- Follow established department GMP s, SOP s and batch records.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Lead.
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working and participating in a team-based environment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must meet drug testing and background requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.