Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 48750
HireLevel is looking for Warehouse Associate in Marshall, MO!
Our client is a large agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. They are a global company, active in the fields of health and nutrition.
Job Category: Contract, Full-Time
Location: Marshall, MO
Compensation: $14 per hour
Shift: Mon-Fri | 7: 30AM - 4PM | OT & Saturdays as needed
Similar Positions: Shipping and Receiving, Farming, Production, Warehouse
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Assist in planting, spraying, harvesting, weeding, preparing fields, preparing seed, sampling, rogueing, and other field and seed activities related to crops and fields. May operate a tractor, sprayer, combine, or harvester.
- Cleaning, labeling packets, assisting with inventory.
- Move material throughout warehouse, storage yard, or factory
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Follow verbal and written orders
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company
- Be available to work extended hours and 12-hour shifts
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.