Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 45819
HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Mexico, MO!
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full-Time
Location: Mexico, MO
Shift: 6: 50am-3: 20pm, or 3: 40pm-12: 10am - Monday through Friday
Similar Positions: Production worker, Packaging, Order Picker, Warehouse associate, Material Handler, Assembly, Shipping and Receiving
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Identify, pick, count, and pack items on a picking list.
- Package orders to get them ready for shipment.
- Load and unload deliveries and incoming shipments as needed
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Follow verbal and written orders
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Compensation of Warehouse Associate: $10.25 an hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.