HireLevel is seeking Warehouse Associates located in Princeton, IN.
Our candidates will work in an environment that values safety, quality, and continuous improvement. This is evident in the climate controlled and clean warehouses in which candidates work. Mutual respect is promoted through teamwork and cooperation.
Shift: All Shifts
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane Operator, Machine Operator
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Benefits of Warehouse Associates:
Once hired on directly, many excellent benefits are offered including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and life insurance. Safety incentive programs, vacation and paid time off are also offered.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associates:
- Work to supply products and services that meet or exceed the customers' expectations
- Follow the documented quality systems and processes to satisfy customers' needs
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required
- Reads work order and follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves
- Load materials onto trailers and install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit using hand tools
- Transport materials to designated area, using a hand truck, electric dolly, overhead crane, forklift
- Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets and attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- 3 to 6 months experience and/or training; high school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience with forklifts and overhead cranes a plus
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.