HireLevel is looking for Warehouse Associates in Ridgeville, SC!
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-Term
Location: Ridgeville, SC
Shift: 7am - 3:40pm; Monday - Friday
Similar Positions: Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Production Line, Dock work, Assembly Line
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate:
- Inspects sub-assemblies and finished goods
- Performs general warehouse and picking/packing duties
- Operates and monitors equipment and replenishes materials as needed
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications
- Assist other team member as needed (including plant trash and recyclables)
Requirements of a Warehouse Associate:
- Must thrive in a team -based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Standing for extended periods and performing strenuous repetitive activities
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Good written, mechanical and communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.