Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 47228
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for a Warehouse Associate in St. Louis, MO!
Category: Full-time, Contract, 3 months
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8: 00am 4: 30pm
Location: St. Louis, MO (Downtown Area)
Similar Positions: : General Laborer, Production Worker, Order Picker, Material Handler, Shipping and Receiving
Compensation of the Warehouse Associate:
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Identify, pick, count, and pack a variety of tires per picking list.
- Package orders to get them ready for shipment.
- Load and unload deliveries and incoming shipments as needed
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety and quality.
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Follow verbal and written orders.
- Punctuality is a must
- Closed toe shoes, preferably steel toe
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.