HireLevel is looking for a Press Operator in Smyrna, TN!
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Smyrna, TN
Shift: Sunday-Thursday 5PM-3AM with Overtime.
Responsibilities of a Press Operator:
- Reconcile Coil Identity to production and load coil.Check and record Gauge, width, hardness, camber, burr, and surface equipment.
- Setup the press including dies and alignment of part and scrap chutes/conveyors
- Setup the press/levelers/flattener to proper program or required parameters.
- Thread coil thru leveler/flattener, feed unit.
- Setup skids on parts of conveyor to ensure no disruption of production.
- Communicate non compliance or quality issues to supervisor or shift lead.
Requirements of Press Operator:
- Ability to routinely climb stairs, ladders, or platforms.
- Must be able to read and understand material tags and production instructions
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to meet background and drug screen requirements
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
Physical Requirements of Press Operator:
- Ability to repetitively reach and grasp
- Ability to routinely twist, bend, stoop, and squat
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to frequently life and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally life and/or move up to 75 pounds
Earn $100 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.