Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 43802
HireLevel is looking for Production Operators in St Peters, MO hiring for both day shift & night shift!
Are you interested in working for an award-winning Carbon Fiber Manufacturer? This position also comes with the opportunity for a pay raise and great benefits if hired on permanently!
Job Category: Full-time, Contract to Direct (After 90 days)
Shift: Day 5: 45 AM-6: 00 PM and Night 5: 45 PM-6: 00 AM, Rotating schedule
Similar Positions: Production line, Assembly line, Machine operator, Warehouse
Compensation of the Production Operator: Starting salary for this position is $13/hr for Day shift and $13.90/hr for Night shift
Additional Responsibilities of the Production Operator:
- Setting-up and operating equipment to process carbon fiber for composite products (pultrusion, etc.)
- Resin/polymer mixing, batch mixing
- Continuous feeding of batch carbon fiber into machine, inspecting product during production, and inspecting finished goods before shipment.
- Packaging, labeling, documentation of products
- Keeping equipment and work area safe, clean and organized, participating in safety culture
- Effectively communicating with shift foremen and co-workers
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Production Operator:
- High school or a GED is required
- Experience of 1 year or more in manufacturing or a factory environment, chemicals/plastics industry experience desired
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations, read and interpret documents, follow procedures, document information, communicate effectively with foreman and co-workers
- Ability to work in quick-paced production environment; troubleshoot and take effective corrective action to resolve problems
- Willingness to maintain a safe and ethical work environment, and work as a team member
- Ability to lift, turn, bend, reach, pull, walk, and stand for periods of time.
- Must be able to wear respirator (no facial hair)
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
- Must be available to work some weekends
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer