HireLevel is seeking Retail Warehouse Associates in Trenton, IL!
Our client is looking to add reliable associates to work in a warehouse setting handling clothing items related to inventory and order fulfillment, all the way to assisting in departments such as laundry and sewing for repairs and alterations. The ideal candidate would be detail oriented and willingness to continue assisting our client in being a trusted formal wear retailer for customers!
Job Title: Retail Warehouse Associates
Job Type: Contract, Contract to Hire
Location: Trenton, IL
Hours: 1st Shift | 2nd Shift | Full-Time | Part-Time | Flexible Schedule
Similar Positions: Sewing Specialist, Picker/Packer, Laundry Aide
Responsibilities of a Retail Warehouse Associate:
- Accurately pick, pack and ship customer orders.
- Utilize scan gun and computer software to ensure accuracy of orders.
- Check in new and returned merchandise.
- Inspect returned clothing items to look for any quality defects.
- Clean and press garments once they are returned.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
Requirements for a Retail Warehouse Associate:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or retail environment.
- Ability to list 20-30lbs frequently.
- Detail Oriented.
- Must have good work ethic and attendance.
- Meet drug and background check requirements.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work for at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.comWe are an equal-opportunity employer.