Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49179
HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Twinsburg, OH!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Shift: Monday Friday | 07: 00 am - 3: 30 pm
Similar Positions: Production Line, Forklift Driver, Dock work, Assembly Line, Manufacturing
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and cafeteria waste generation and removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team member as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies.
- Must thrive in a team -based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning.
- Ability to work multiple shifts if needed
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Strong work history is a must.
- Good written, mechanical and communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.