Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49035
HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Indianapolis, IN!
Do you want to be part of a team that s focus is on producing creative and functional products? A company that strives to provide ultimate personal comfort using the latest technology for energy efficiency and seamless control, if yes then this is the company for you.
Job Category: Full-Time, temp project
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday Friday | 3: 00 pm to 11: 00 pm- 2nd shift
Compensation of Warehouse Associate: $14.00 per hour
What is unique about the client: 30 year company, innovators in the industry
Company Culture: family operated and ran
Similar Positions: load/unload
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- You will sort part numbers onto different pallets while offloading shipping containers.
- You will be responsible for the verification of the item, the quantity and location to which the material is being transacted.
- You will consolidate any opened cartons when putting material away.
- You will ensure that the location is neat and accurate when transaction has been completed.
- You will put material away into the carton flow racks the replenisher must make sure that the labels are facing the pickers and that the location is not overstocked.
- You will be responsible for performing cycle counts when discrepancies are discovered and notifying the appropriate inventory control personal when necessary.
- You will be responsible for identifying and placing all less than full cartons on the top layer for pallet locations and in the front of the location for all carton flow rack locations.
- You will be responsible for reacting to any picker request as quickly as possible and communicating to management any items that may need to have pick locations assigned.
Requirements Warehouse Associate:
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.