HireLevel is looking for multiple Warehouse Associate in Zionsville, IN!
This role will work closely with management to support and train teams.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire
Contract Location: Zionsville, IN
Shift: 1st shift 8am-4:30 pm (OT may require 7am-5pm)
Similar Positions: Load/unload
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Responsibilities for Warehouse Associate:
- You will sort part numbers onto different pallets while offloading shipping containers.
- You will be responsible for the verification of the item, the quantity and location to which the material is being transacted.
- You will consolidate any opened cartons when putting material away.
- You will ensure that the location is neat and accurate when transaction has been completed.
- You will put material away into the carton flow racks the replenisher must make sure that the labels are facing the pickers and that the location is not overstocked.
- You will be responsible for performing cycle counts when discrepancies are discovered and notifying the appropriate inventory control personal when necessary.
- You will be responsible for identifying and placing all less than full cartons on the top layer for pallet locations and in the front of the location for all carton flow rack locations.
- You will be responsible for reacting to any picker request as quickly as possible and communicating to management any items that may need to have pick locations assigned.
Requirements for Warehouse Associate:
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.