Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 47452
HireLevel is hiring for a Warehouse Coordinator in Kansas City, MO!
Job Category: Contract, Long Term
Location: Kansas City, MO
Shift: 5 am - 1: 30 pm
Similar Positions: Production worker, Packaging, Warehouse associate, Shipping and Receiving, Cherry Picker, Material Handler
Compensation: $13.50 an hour
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Coordinator:
- Stockroom responsibilities including cycle counting, stock checks, and order filling.
- Data Entry and basic computer knowledge
- Ability to use MS Excel (proficient)
- Ability to use and operator a cherry picker
- Ability to use manual pallet jacks
- Complete documentations
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- Detail oriented
- Good hand eye coordination and mechanically inclined
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Follow verbal and written orders
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Must have steel toe boots
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must meet client s background and drug screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.