HireLevel is recruiting for a Warehouse Inventory Specialist in Marinette, WI!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Marinette, WI
Similar Positions: Forklift Driver, Warehouse Worker
Compensation of Warehouse Inventory Specialist: $20.00 - $30.00
Responsibilities of Warehouse Inventory Specialist:
- Receives and processes internal customer requests for parts, confirms delivery, provides tracking information for customers and expedites emergency orders.
- Processes shipping and receiving transactions for the district
- Tracks and process all repairs/return inventory
- Insures product integrity, accuracy and completeness of shipment orders prior to product delivery or pickup by customer.
- Maintain an accurate chain of custody and records for material including timely/accurate processing of all required PO paperwork
- Coordination of all warehouse functions- palletized truck loading/unloading, receiving, put away and transfers.
- Perform quarterly cycle counts of all inventories
- Maintain accurate perpetual inventory balances
- Process daily inventory requests from the cage and properly record the transaction.
- Reconcile weekly inventory reports and properly correct all trunk negative balances
- Ensure cleanliness of the warehouse and inventory cage at all times.
- Ensure all inventory is stored and handled in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as directed by your supervisor.
Requirements of Warehouse Inventory Specialist:
- 3+ years of related Warehouse /Inventory Experience
- Supervisory/ Management experience
- High School/GED
- Valid Driver's License/CDL Preferred with Hazmat & Air Brake Endorsement
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must meet requirements for criminal background check and drug screen
- Fork Lift Certified
- Computer Skills with knowledge of inventory processes
- Shipping experience a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.