Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 43255
HireLevel is seeking Warehouse Associates for our client located in Princeton, IN. Our client is looking for career-minded people and offers great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) once employees are hired directly. The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, machine operation, and will have the drive learn to operate overhead crane.
Job Category: Warehouse Assistant, Temp to Hire
Location: Princeton, Indiana
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane Operator
Compensation and Benefits of the Warehouse Associate:
Starting salary for this position is $11.00 per hour. Once hired, benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and life insurance.
Additional Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Process scrap metal
- Operate equipment such as overhead crane, forklift, truck mobile, baler machine and any other equipment as needed to perform job duties.
- Ensure paperwork is completed accurately
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Active involvement in kaizen program
- Clean work area according to 5S Standards
- Assist in other areas as needed
Job Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- This particular position requires the individual to have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prior experience with forklifts of at least 3 months and overhead cranes a plus.
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.