Industry: Warehouse Manager
Job Number: 46584
HireLevel is currently seeking a Warehouse Lead for a client that is based out of Edwardsville, IL!
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Hours: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd; possible weekends
Pay: $15.00- $16.00/hr.
Similar Positions: Production Supervisor, Operations Supervisor
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Lead:
- Supervise staff as it relates to order fulfillment, order management, inventory, equipment usage, picking/packing, etc.
- Interview and train team members as needed
- Maintain and build a culture that allows employees to make a difference in the warehouse
- Recommend process improvements within the warehouse or distribution center
- Schedules work for special inventories and down-time
- Keep track of employee activities; ensure team knows and understands performance goals
- Coordinate daily activities in the warehouse
- Troubleshoot any labor or inventory issues that may occur
- Ensure all employees/staff are following company policies and procedures
- Prepare reports for leadership regarding inventory, shipping/receiving, etc.
Requirements of the Warehouse Lead:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse or distribution center
- Must have at least 1 year of leadership experience
- Experience with warehouse equipment, warehouse management systems, and labor management systems required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements