HireLevel is seeking a Warehouse Lead for our client located in Princeton, IN. Our client is a Toyota supplier looking for candidates experienced with leadership and production.
Job Category: Warehouse Assistant, Temp to Hire
Location: Princeton, Indiana
Shift: 1st 6 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. 2nd 2 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. 3rd 10 p.m. to 6:45 a.m.
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Processing
Compensation and Benefits of the Warehouse Lead: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour.
- 401(k) with up to a 3% match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- $50 perfect attendance bonuses monthly
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Lead:
- Work to supply products and services that meet or exceed the customers' expectations. Follow the documented quality systems and processes that are continually being improved to satisfy customers' needs.
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required and reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved.
- Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets and attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Log inventory in the computer system
- Utilize an RF scanner for inventory purposes
- Supervise team of employees and lead team in meeting production goals.
Requirements of the Warehouse Lead:
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Prior experience with forklifts is preferred.
- A Driver’s License is required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.