HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Line Lead in Edwardsville, IL!
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Shift: Monda - Friday | 7:00am - 3:30pm or 3:30pm - 12:00am; with the ability to work up to 12 hours
Similar Positions: Warehouse Supervisor, Team Lead, Line Leader
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Line Lead:
- Monitor assembly line and product efficiency
- Work with supervisors and other team leads to manage and prioritize assignments for each worker
- Employee supervision including but not limited to training, retention/team building, absenteeism, and managing overtime and all appropriate paperwork.
- Ensure a safe, wholesome work environment
- Assist warehouse workers in locating, picking and packing items according to orders
- Supervise workers to ensure that all safety protocols are being followed
- Oversee that all workers are performing work duties
Requirements of Warehouse Line Lead:
- Supervisor experience is a must
- Forklift operator experience is a plus
- Ability to stand for 12 hours up to 5 days/week
- Great communication skills
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Clean background/drug screening
- Valid driver’s license
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.