HireLevel is looking for an Warehouse Supervisor for our client located in Detroit, MI!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Location: Detroit, MI
Job Type: Full-time; Contract
Shift Times: Monday – Friday; 9 am - 6 pm
Pay Rate: $18.70 per hour
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Supervise all of Food for Good’s daily operations
- Supervise delivery drivers to ensure accurate, on-time daily deliveries of fresh meals to community locations
- Supervise warehouse staff to ensure efficient inventory management with minimal waste
- Lead the daily interaction with customers and suppliers including customer service, orders, and inventory management Primary Interactions Within and Outside of the Organization:
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
- Proven track record leading a large warehouse and delivery driver staff
- Track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience managing suppliers and inventory accurately and with minimal waste
- Experience with fleet and basic facilities management
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong relational, collaborative, and communication skills
- Willingness to embrace ambiguity and a dynamic environment
- Positive, highly-motivated, problem-solving attitude
- Effective time management and strong prioritization skills
- Willingness to accommodate a flexible schedule that varies with seasonal duties
- Functional PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Word Key Scope Measures:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer