Industry: Warehouse Manager
Job Number: 46890
HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Manager for a client in Herrin, IL!
Our client is a newly formed division of the well-established and well-respected logistics company. Our client enters the 3PL space capitalizing on the competitive advantage of having a 24 million square foot commercial real estate network spread across 23 states and growing. Our client is seeking a driven Warehouse Manager with specific experience in warehousing/distribution services. This position will have the expectation of being able to relocate anywhere in the US based on location of account.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Herrin, IL
Similar Positions: Warehouse Manager, Operations Manager
Compensation of Warehouse Manager: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Warehouse Manager:
- Manage and direct operations, ensuring specifications and requirements are met; review progress
- Manage overall operation of WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Ensure compliance to all safety policies and procedures.
- Serve as site leader by coordinating and supervising employees of multiple calibers
- Interact and communicate with clients and customers in an effective and professional manner
- Manage and distribute information, communication, and reports accordingly
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Requirements of Account Manager:
- 5 years of experience managing employees in a distribution setting
- PIT (Powered Industrial Truck), pallet jack operation experience and training
- High school education. College level preferred.
- Ability to speak and write professionally for effective communication
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, Word
- Demonstrate safety consciousness and set tone for safe, productive, respectful work environment
- Interact respectfully and courteously with employees, co-workers, management, customers and vendors
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.