Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 49619
Hirelevel is recruiting for an Warehouse Material Handler in Columbia, IL
Job Category: Full- Time, Monday - Friday 7am -3: 30pm, Temp to Hire Position
Location: Columbia, IL
Company Culture: Opportunity for Temp to Hire and growth within the company, Family atmosphere, Safe, Friendly and Laid back environment
Compensation of Material handler: Starting pay for this position is $12 per hour - Must apply with a resume!
1. High School diploma or equivalent. Basic math, writing, and reading skills needed.
2. Must have at least 2 years forklift experience.
3. Must have Steel Toe Boots
Job Duties, Functions, & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe handling, storing, labeling, loading/unloading of materials.
- Maintaining the integrity of materials stored in the warehouse
- Pulling chemicals and components in accordance to special instructions on Picking Lists
- Labeling chemical containers & components
- Storing materials into various rack, shelf, & floor locations
- Operating Forklift, Reach Truck, and/or Power Pallet Jack.
- Will need to operate drum dollies and manual pallet jacks.
- Safely loading, unloading, and transporting hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals.
- Pull material for Production
- Put away chemical filled containers produced by Production
- Put away partially filled containers used by Production
- Hand load empty/dirty recon drums onto trailer
- Will need to safely complete tasks & duties as trained
6. Other Duties:
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Must complete all machine training offered by company appropriate to job function.
- Execution of activities as assigned.
- sponsibilities involving food safety, when required.
Special Circumstances of the Job: Job requires ability to make safe decisions in the moving and handling of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals