Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 47524
HireLevel is looking for an Warehouse Operations Clerk in North Chicago, IL!
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Clerk
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Hours: Monday through Friday 2nd Shift, Training on 1st Shift for 90 Days
Similar Positions: Warehouse Lead, Shipping & Receiving, Material Handler, Warehouse Operations Associate
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operations Clerk:
- Picking commodities for production work orders.
- Loading and unloading trucks with product.
- Counting, sorting and recording of large, heavy-weight stock.
- Assisting with shipping and inventory processes.
- Operate forklift, elevating platform, or buckets.
- Other various warehouse duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operations Clerk:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years or related experience.
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends as needed.
- Must be able to train for the first 90 days Monday- Friday 7: 00 am 3: 30 pm.
- Must have a comfort with electronic systems (SAP experience a plus)
- Must be organized and require little direction.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.