Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 48068
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Warehouse Selector in the Greenwood, IN area!
This is a growing company with great benefits and a great culture.
The ideal candidate must have experience warehouse pick/pack, electric pallet jack equipment, and vocollect (headset)
Job Category: General Laborer
Location: Greenwood, IN
Shift: 12 hour shifts 3/4days a week 12PM-12AM
Pay: $14.00 an hour
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse, Maintenance, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving
Additional Responsibilities of the Warehouse Selector:
- Assist in warehouse operations through the breakdown and movement of inventory, and by preparing for the delivery and /or shipment of customer orders
- Breakdown and put-away of incoming freight
- Visual inspection of incoming shipments by building and hand wrapping pallets
- Safely operate walkie rider
- Must have experience with using a voice operated head set with RF Scanner
- Must be able to meet an aggressive pick rate
Job Requirements of the Warehouse Selector:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience using handheld scanner in a distribution environment
- Basic math and reading ability in weight counting, using a scale and calculator to measure parts for shipment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to fill orders accurately
- Effective communication skills- Ability to work as a team member in achieving branch goals
- Must be able to lift 20-60lbs/ very physically demanding (bending, lifting, twisting)
- Current and valid driver's license to fill in for inventory
- Must be able to work in cold and hot temperatures
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.