HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Shipping Associate located in Evansville, IN. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic and experience in inventory and warehousing. This position offers great benefits after 90 days with a locally owned business.
Job Category: Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Shift: Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Processing, Shipping and Receiving, Inventory Control
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Benefits of the Warehouse Shipping Associate after 90 days:
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Holidays paid
- 401(k) retirement
- Pay increase
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Shipping Associate:
- Work to supply products and services
- Follow the documented quality systems and processes
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required
- Reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved
- Record number of units handled and moved
- Log inventory in the computer system
- Utilize an RF scanner for inventory purposes
- Operate Forklift once trained
- Driving company vehicle
Requirements of the Warehouse Shipping Associate:
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Prior experience with Forklift is a plus
- A Driver’s License is required
- A Clean MVR is required
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.