Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 49956
HireLevel is seeking Warehouse Associates for our client located in Evansville, IN.
Job Category: Warehouse Assistant, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Shift: 8 a.M. To 5 p.M.
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Processing, Shipping and Receiving, Inventory Control
Compensation and Benefits of the Warehouse Associate:
Starting salary for this position is $13.00 per hour.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Work to supply products and services that meet or exceed the customers' expectations. Follow the documented quality systems and processes that are continually being improved to satisfy customers' needs.
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required and reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved.
- Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets and attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Log inventory in the computer system
- Utilize an RF scanner for inventory purposes
- Utilize Forklift
- Driving company vehicle
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Prior experience with forklifts is a plus.
- A Driver s License is required.
- A Clean MVR is required
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.