HireLevel is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor in Edwardsville, IL!
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Shift: Monda - Friday | 7:00am - 3:30pm or 3:30pm - 12:00am; with the ability to work up to 12 hours
Similar Positions: Operations Supervisor, Team Lead, Line Leader
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00/hour
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Supervise staff as it relates to order fulfillment, order management, inventory, equipment usage, picking/packing, etc.
- Interview and train team members as needed
- Maintain and build a culture that allows employees to make a difference in the warehouse
- Recommend process improvements within the warehouse or distribution center
- Schedules work for special inventories and down-time
- Keep track of employee activities; ensure team knows and understands performance goals
- Coordinate daily activities in the warehouse
- Troubleshoot any labor or inventory issues that may occur
- Ensure all employees/staff are following company policies and procedures
- Prepare reports for leadership regarding inventory, shipping/receiving, etc.
Requirements of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse or distribution center
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience with warehouse equipment, warehouse management systems, and labor management systems required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
- Availability to work up to 12 hours a day
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.