Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47545
HireLevel is currently looking for a Warehouse Team Assistant in Herrin, IL! The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse experience with a desire to eventually work into a supervisor role! This company would like to add an individual to the team who is willing to go above and beyond their basic job duties.
Job Category: Senior Warehouse Associate
Location: Herrin, IL
Shift: M-F; 8am 4: 30 pm
Compensation: $10.00/ BOE
Similar Jobs: Warehouse associate, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Inventory Clerk, Production
Job Description for Warehouse Team Assistant:
- Stock and organize inventory as requested by management
- Keep warehouse clean and organized according to FDA standards
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Forklift experience preferred
- Operation of scales, stretch wrappers and floor scrubbers
- Maintains safe and clean work environment
Job Requirements for Warehouse Team Assistant:
- High school diploma or GED
- Trained use of electric pallet jack and forklift
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. Repeatedly
- Must meet Background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.