Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 49262
HireLevel is looking for a Mig Welder for a client in Benton, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our Client is looking for experienced Mig Welder.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Hours: 6: 30am 4: 30pm
Location: Benton, IL
What is unique about the client: Custom boat trailer manufacturer that has been in business since 1985. And became one of the first boat trailer manufacturers to be certified by the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM)
Company Culture: face pace, small town business
Similar Positions: Welder, Mig Welder, Fabricator
Compensation of Mig Welder: $11.00 Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Mig Welder:
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and convey a great demeanor and professionalism in all interactions
- Operate MIG welding and fabrication equipment
- General Labor within a Machine Shop
- Other Duties as Assigned
Job Requirements of Mig Welder:
- Previous welding / fabrication related experience necessary to perform this position
- Must be efficient with reading / analyzing blue prints
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a welding and math test to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background clearance and drug testing policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.