HireLevel is looking for a Welder in Marion, IL!
Our Client has been fabricating and selling metal for more than 40 years. They pride themselves on having the best quality and great selection of materials and custom fabrication. The ideal candidate will one with several years of Mig welding, and attention to detail.
Job Title: Welder
Job Category: Full-Time
Contract Location: Marion, IL
Shift: 8:00am – 4:30pm | Monday - Friday
Similar Positions: Welder, Sandblaster, General Laborer, MIG Welder
Pay: $15 hr / BOE
Responsibilities of Welder:
- Will be trained to use a cutting table, sandblasting, and tiling.
- Inspect, measure, or test completed metal work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using measuring and testing devices.
- Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications.
- Assemble, align, and clamp work pieces into holding fixtures to bond, heat-treat, or solder fabricated metal components.
- Set up, operate, or tend welding machines that join or bond components to fabricate metal products or assemblies Lay out, fit, or connect parts to be bonded, calculating production measurements as necessary
Requirements of Welder:
- Must be able to preform well during welding test
- Must have own shield, gloves and boots
- Must have Mig welding in your work history
- Must meet drug screening and background requirements
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer