Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 49357
HireLevel is looking for a Welder for a client in Marion, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our Client is looking for experienced Mig welder, who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time
Hours: 7: 00am 5: 00pm
Location: Marion, IL
What is unique about the client: small family business
Company Culture: face pace, small business
Similar Positions: Welder, Sandblaster, General Laborer, Mig Welder
Compensation of Welder: $12.00 Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Welder:
- Will be trained to use a cutting table, sandblasting, and tiling
- Inspect, measure, or test completed metal workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using measuring and testing devices.
- Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications
- Assemble, align, and clamp workpieces into holding fixtures to bond, heat-treat, or solder fabricated metal components.
- Set up, operate, or tend welding machines that join or bond components to fabricate metal products or assemblies
- Lay out, fit, or connect parts to be bonded, calculating production measurements as necessary
Job Requirements of Welder:
- Must be able to preform well during welding test
- Must have own shield, gloves and boots
- Must have Mig welding in your work history
- Must meet drug screening and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.